Kennel Attendant (Part-time)
- Morning shifts: begin at 7:30am weekdays, 8am weekends/ holidays. Length of shifts may vary.
- Afternoon shifts: begin at 4:30pm.
As a member of our team, your job will be to continue to provide the excellent care our clients expect from us. Your duties will include:
- Hands-on supervision & exercising of dogs in a secure outdoor, off-leash environment.
- Feeding, watering, bathing of the dogs.
- Interacting with our clients’ owners in a respectful, courteous & responsible manner.
- General housekeeping such as laundry, dish washing, sweeping/ floor washing of the kennel, as well as daily cleaning of the grounds.
- Feeding, watering farm animals: chickens & goats.
- Ability to work well in a busy, sometimes noisy & changing environment.
- Ability to work co-operatively with others, as well as by yourself at times.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes weekdays, afternoons, weekends & holidays.
- Previous experience caring for animals is an asset- however we are prepared to provide training for persons exhibiting an enthusiasm & an aptitude for the job.
- basic computer skills
- You must have your own reliable transportation to the kennel. There is no public transit to the kennel.
Please contact Deb at 604-240-5937 if you are interested!